=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fear of DIY

View previous topic :: View next topic  
petrolmonkey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Fear of DIY Reply with quote

Although not a band I thought I may as well come along and post a music/video project I am starting up. Basically the idea is to film and record bands doing their songs in a sort of Old Grey Whistle Test sort of set up. For the facebook page look up Fear of DIY and it should be the first one on there or you can go on fearofdiy.co.uk (which redirects to Tumblr) if you think you might like it.

There isn't anything on it just yet but by mid April I should have some things to put up.

Last edited by petrolmonkey on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
petrolmonkey

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the first video. might not be up your street but if it is there are 2 more that should be in the "Suggestions".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD-ThqDT8OM&feature=related
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Your Bands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: