=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Was Blamethrower ever released on 7"? / Help me out!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingjoe

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Was Blamethrower ever released on 7"? / Help me out! Reply with quote

Hellloo

I'm starting up a collection of 7" vinyls of my favourite bands to frame on my wall. Collection is going well so far, but i have a predicament - all the vinyls i have are in groups of 3. For example i have the Stuck in my throat, Freddy K and Moving to Blackwater vinyls already framed and they look great as a three.

I want to put next to them A kick in the mouth, keep it you yourself - and Blamethrower. I have AKITM and KITY but not Blamethrower, - i've looked for a few weeks but have come to the conclusion this is either really rare/it doesn't exist.... Which would be a real shame because then i wont have matching vinyls... Sad huh? - But all the artwork is similar so it looks pretty.

So does it exist? And if it doesn't - any other suggestions as to what i can do? - Like a vinyl of very fast very dangerous which has the same set of album art...

Cheers!
Lee

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it was digital download-only single. But there are two different KITY vinyls. The normal one and a limited edition yellow one. So you can still keep your theme of threes.
secondtimeuser

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was also the DJ discs of Blamethrower with the clean version as the second track.
kingjoe

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee wrote:
No, it was digital download-only single. But there are two different KITY vinyls. The normal one and a limited edition yellow one. So you can still keep your theme of threes.

How will i know the difference when browsing on ebay? Does the yellow one have different tracks?
secondtimeuser

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ltd vinyl has Victim as the b-side, and it's got a totally different cover:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Releases All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: