=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Laruso on their own tour!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fraggle65

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Laruso on their own tour! Reply with quote

Anyone going to see Laruso on the tour they announced? I caught them support Fightstar and thought they rocked so Ive been keeping an eye out on htto://www.myspace.com/laruso for anymore upcoming gigs and hey presto...they announce a gig in Barfly in London on the 27th July...ONE AND DUSTED!
Anyone else going to them?
Aidan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Laruso on their own tour! Reply with quote

I'm confused...

Fraggle65 wrote:
Iv seen Fightstar before previously but Im really looking forward to seeing LAruso. i love their new single 1998 and love their video for the song even more...

Fraggle65 wrote:
Anyone going to see Laruso on the tour they announced? I caught them support Fightstar and thought they rocked...

Now... Did you like them before seeing them with Fightstar, or did you catch them with Fightstar and then like them? Hmm. Could it be that you are only here for purposes of promotion seeing that this is your third post on this board and thus far they've all been about this band? Yes, it certainly seems that way. And that's fine. But I'm moving it to the "Your bands" section. Please don't insult our intelligence by pretending your presence here isn't solely about promotion.
{Cap-Down}

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fighstar before previously
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Your Bands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: