=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

reuben merch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AL.-pha Signal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:33 pm    Post subject: reuben merch Reply with quote

i've wore my reuben tees to death. is there anywhere they can still be purchased?
DeadBoomerang

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope.
Only eBay and they rarely pop up on there these days as well.
Which sucks because I want one.
Me and a friend of mine are currently designing one which we plan to get printed up. At least it'll be one no one else owns.
AL.-pha Signal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are hideous records still going?

What are the chances of contacting them/or reuben (basically whoever would have the say) for a new batch of reuben tees to get churned out?

There is still obviously demand for them. Even if I had to pay 20-25 and it was made to order I wouldn't mind.

Lets face it it all comes down to money these days who couldn't do with a few extra bucks coming in?
Lee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances are slim/none.
AL.-pha Signal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee wrote:
Chances are slim/none.

Unfortunately that is usually the case.

But why though? I mean reuben never seemed the type to be motivated by money but if the record label still going why wouldn't they? If the demand is genuinely there, which I belive it probably is, there is a chance to bring some extra revenue in without doing an awful lot. Money talks as they say.

I mean I'd just go and get them printed up myself but a good quality template would be needed. As well as all the t-shirt printing places usually producing shitty quality stuff or having that 'fuzzy' texture.

Does anyone no of a good quality t-shirt printing place online? Or better within travelling distance of edinburgh.

(oh I meant to say my original suggestion would be based on a number of people contacting them. I know the chancves of it happening of their own backs is virtually none)

Last edited by AL.-pha Signal on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The label isn't going at the minute.

And the reason they haven't done tshirts is probably because the band have split up and they are busy with all the other stuff going on in their lives.
AL.-pha Signal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee wrote:
The label isn't going at the minute.

And the reason they haven't done tshirts is probably because the band have split up and they are busy with all the other stuff going on in their lives.

ah right cheers. Thats what I was asking, I didn't know if the label was still going or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Reuben All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: