=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lyric Graffiti

View previous topic :: View next topic  
radical spastic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Lyric Graffiti Reply with quote

Whilst sitting in a public toilet doing my business (excuse the explicitness, haha) to the right of my face, I saw something quite beautiful....

Am I the only one to have experienced a beauty like that on the wall?? Is there a new trend I'm not aware of?? Are we supposed to be thinking of Reuben when we're on the bog...does it somehow aid the body's excretory process? Wink

But seriously, the obscureness of that quote actually made my day :)Xz
petrolmonkey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Lyric Graffiti Reply with quote

radical spastic wrote:
Whilst sitting in a public toilet doing my business (excuse the explicitness, haha) to the right of my face, I saw something quite beautiful....

Am I the only one to have experienced a beauty like that on the wall?? Is there a new trend I'm not aware of?? Are we supposed to be thinking of Reuben when we're on the bog...does it somehow aid the body's excretory process? Wink

But seriously, the obscureness of that quote actually made my day :)Xz

I think it should be something we all start to undertake. But perhaps don't write the name of the song or that it is by Reuben. I would think it would add a certain amount of understanding between the writer and the reader who understood it, that knowledge that someone who shares a common interest with you who you will never meet nor know their name took the time to write something written by someone else that meant something to them also and to share that enjoyment with probably 1 out of 500 or 1000 others who pass through and who would get the meaning of it and shared the exact same spot...and that they took a shit there.
Alfie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the sentiment but the inaccuracies are hard to ignore
{Cap-Down}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my new favourite hobby, awesome find!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{Cap-Down} wrote:

Yeah me too, I'm going to get my sharpie out and go wild in public toilets. I agree that it should just be lyrics though, no need to mention the song title or Reuben.
{Cap-Down}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pol pot/Christ wrote:
{Cap-Down} wrote:

Yeah me too, I'm going to get my sharpie out and go wild in public toilets. I agree that it should just be lyrics though, no need to mention the song title or Reuben.

Man i wish i had a sharpy. Mines gonna be a biro job. Although it will be a bic, no budget crap or nothing!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{Cap-Down} wrote:
Pol pot/Christ wrote:
{Cap-Down} wrote:

Man i wish i had a sharpy. Mines gonna be a biro job. Although it will be a bic, no budget crap or nothing!

Yeah but what if you are in a tiled toilet. It will take time.
random turnip

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still draw penises on the queen on money, but now reuben quotes all the way!

it pleases me when i see other people wearing reuben shirts (although only ever seen 2, and one of them was at a festival), it almost makes me feel like part of a club, but i fear that if i approached and said "hey, you like Reuben!?" i would be killed Sad
radical spastic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it pleases me when i see other people wearing reuben shirts (although only ever seen 2, and one of them was at a festival), it almost makes me feel like part of a club, but i fear that if i approached and said "hey, you like Reuben!?" i would be killed

you're actually insane, its so rare to see someone in a reuben tee, i'd risk getting killed as opposed to never commending them on their great taste in music. i own too many of their tees and now people probably think reuben is the new nike, haha.

i've been approached by two people, one turned up at my college and was practically spazzing to death and the other i met at the biffy clyro instore and we quickly realised we liked exactly the same obscure bands: oceansize, tubelord, cats&cats&cats, meet me in st louis. those moments are so beautiful & all provoked by a band tee <3

seriously don't fear approaching the fellow reubenites, they're absolutely lovely. plus i don't see how it wouldn't be taken as a compliment. one of the best things in the world is having the word "reeeeeeeeuben" hurled towards your direction. i'm not even kidding!Xz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Your Stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: