=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Live
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ilikestuf




Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soapy wrote:
Looks like a stunning setlist Shocked

What was acoustic Ninja like?


Mindblowing. What's Good For Me was another nice surprise. Put it this way, I think it's worth me driving up to Sheffield tonight to see it again.

fatvegan wrote:
ilikestuf wrote:
Did anyone catch the Hell is For Heroes-related bit to No One Wins The War? I was stood next to some tone-deaf clown determined to shout his own (albeit inaccurate) version of the lyrics over Jim's voice Sad


'They're on an indefinite hiatus' ? Didn't catch the rest


I thought the last bit was along the lines of 'Their last two albums weren't that great'...


Last edited by ilikestuf on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alfie



Age: 29
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevevin wrote:
Fucking shite setlist, imo. No fucking Stuck In My Throat, Blamethrower, Good Luck, We're All Going Home In An Ambulance, Every Time A Teenager Listens.., Lights Out, Agony/Agatha, Act Of Kindness? Fuck off. Why don't they play songs that are actually on their albums?


Fucking die, please.

That setlist, JESUS. Three Hail marys, Christ

Unbeliavable. Unfuckingbelievable
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Mark/Buns



Age: 36
Joined: 26 Apr 2004
Posts: 1294
Location: Cardiff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alfie wrote:
Kevevin wrote:
Fucking shite setlist, imo. No fucking Stuck In My Throat, Blamethrower, Good Luck, We're All Going Home In An Ambulance, Every Time A Teenager Listens.., Lights Out, Agony/Agatha, Act Of Kindness? Fuck off. Why don't they play songs that are actually on their albums?


Fucking die, please.

That setlist, JESUS. Three Hail marys, Christ

Unbeliavable. Unfuckingbelievable


mate chill, so it may not be everyones ideal set list, so what, no need to go overboard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
{Cap-Down}



Age: 29
Joined: 20 May 2006
Posts: 1735
Location: Cobham Surrey UK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope they don't run out of EPICNESS by the time the London date arrives.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Alfie



Age: 29
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark/Buns wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Kevevin wrote:
Fucking shite setlist, imo. No fucking Stuck In My Throat, Blamethrower, Good Luck, We're All Going Home In An Ambulance, Every Time A Teenager Listens.., Lights Out, Agony/Agatha, Act Of Kindness? Fuck off. Why don't they play songs that are actually on their albums?


Fucking die, please.

That setlist, JESUS. Three Hail marys, Christ

Unbeliavable. Unfuckingbelievable


mate chill, so it may not be everyones ideal set list, so what, no need to go overboard


Only the first part of my post was directed at that chap, the latter was merely expressing how incredibe it is. And the first comment was pretty throwaway really, Sorry If i offended anyone beyond belief or caused any suicides. This guy was blatantly the guy that was shouting for Stuck In My throat during words from reuben at the Crimbo gig.

Just the lack of respect or time for Reubens amazing and eclectic back catalogue from this bloke angered me slightly. Can I actually not say anything without being told to chill out? Christ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
jmmkcd



Age: 30
Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 881
Location: Peterborough

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not if the only things you ever do say are offensive, no! Very Happy


hmm. must find my ptw tickets.
_________________
<@Jonnor> are you actually taking the michael?
<+Justin> what
<+Justin> is that a racist comment?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Alfie



Age: 29
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jester

Man after seeing that setlist I wouldn't see any band over Reuben regardless of any dosh I had spent already. Are Poison the well definitely worth it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jay



Age: 31
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 194

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*jawdrop*


I was worried about looking at the setlist... kinda wish I hadn't now but oh well... but that is fucking brilliant! I can't wait to hear Alpha Signal Seven and Banner Held High live now. A part of me is hoping they rejigger it up a bit for Norwich and change a few songs around but a significantly larger part is going "EEEEEEE" right now XD

There's only a couple of songs I REALLY want to hear live that aren't on the list (Best Enemies Sad; Blamethrower Sad) but otherwise I'm so happy right now.

Blasting Banner Held High now Very Happy Can't fucking wait!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jmmkcd



Age: 30
Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 881
Location: Peterborough

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alfie wrote:
Jester

Man after seeing that setlist I wouldn't see any band over Reuben regardless of any dosh I had spent already. Are Poison the well definitely worth it?


Poison the Well are probably the second most important band in my life, ever. I'd rather see Reuben in this case, it's a better atmosphere and Reuben put on a far more entertaining show. The only reason I'm not is because I saw Reuben 4/5 times last year, all headline shows, and I saw Poison The Well once supporting Gallows.

I figure I'll get to see Reuben a lot more, whereas I have been waiting about three or so years for Poison The Well to come back to the UK.
_________________
<@Jonnor> are you actually taking the michael?
<+Justin> what
<+Justin> is that a racist comment?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
flagship



Age: 29
Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 432

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am grinning uncontrollably, this will be the best night of my life

my ticket arrived today as well




Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

that setlist probably doubled the quality of my life at the moment
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Alfie



Age: 29
Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 501

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jmmkcd wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Jester

Man after seeing that setlist I wouldn't see any band over Reuben regardless of any dosh I had spent already. Are Poison the well definitely worth it?


Poison the Well are probably the second most important band in my life, ever. I'd rather see Reuben in this case, it's a better atmosphere and Reuben put on a far more entertaining show. The only reason I'm not is because I saw Reuben 4/5 times last year, all headline shows, and I saw Poison The Well once supporting Gallows.

I figure I'll get to see Reuben a lot more, whereas I have been waiting about three or so years for Poison The Well to come back to the UK.


Fair enough man, I'm not going to see the Roobz on this tour either. Noticed you like every time i die on some thread once, are you seeing them on the headline tour? Can't wait, holding my breath for champing at the bit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
petrolmonkey



Age: 35
Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 995

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark/Buns wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Kevevin wrote:
Fucking shite setlist, imo. No fucking Stuck In My Throat, Blamethrower, Good Luck, We're All Going Home In An Ambulance, Every Time A Teenager Listens.., Lights Out, Agony/Agatha, Act Of Kindness? Fuck off. Why don't they play songs that are actually on their albums?


Fucking die, please.

That setlist, JESUS. Three Hail marys, Christ

Unbeliavable. Unfuckingbelievable


mate chill, so it may not be everyones ideal set list, so what, no need to go overboard


To be fair though Alfie does have a point, albeit expressed in a fairly idiotic tone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Lee



Age: 32
Joined: 25 Apr 2004
Posts: 1947
Location: Shrewsbury

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hell Is For Heroes, they're on indefinate hiatus now. Not that thats a bad thing. Their last two albums weren't up to much."

My favourite bit of the show was when Jim had to re-tune his guitar after DLNA, so he said to talk to Jon while he tunes up. Then the whole venue proceeded to shout 'HEY JON! YOU ALRIGHT!?'.

Half the crowd didn't know the old/rarer songs.
_________________
Tiny little ducklings wearing paper hats. Standing outside the worlds tallest block of flats.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ilikestuf




Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee wrote:

Half the crowd didn't know the old/rarer songs.


Quite. I can't remember what song it was, maybe Shambles or What's Good For Me, but I was trying really hard not to ejaculate or something, yet I noticed that most of the crowd had that all too familiar "This isn't on In Nothing We Trust" bored stare.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
petrolmonkey



Age: 35
Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 995

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True but its different when the songs are available of which all of them but 2 (I think) are and when they're playing a completely new song.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Live All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group