=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

spare waterfront ticket

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rooster36

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: spare waterfront ticket Reply with quote

anyone want a ticket for the waterfront as my mate double booked, and does anyone know what the time the last bus leaves for kings lynn and the distance from the venue to it, or if anyone would happen to have a spare car seat that would be amazing. i would offer a plentiful amount of gold pieces for this privilege. the ticket would costú8.50. thanks
Rooster36

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone?
Jay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't help you with selling the ticket, but if you go to http://www.firstgroup.com you should be able to find bus timetables. I can look it up for you at some point if I have time Wink

I assume your bus leaves from the bus station. That's about 20 minutes walk from the waterfront, maybe a little further. Do you know the way? If you've not been there before you might be in trouble.

edit: I'm so bored I looked it up for you. Last bus leaves from the station at 11:20, arrives at King's Lynn bus station at 1AM. The one before that goes at 10:20 but you won't be able to get that. So even if you get lost you should be able to catch the bus easily. Smile

edit 2: this is assuming you're getting the X1 of course.

Last edited by Jay on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rooster36

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for that. i've got a map off of the internet so i'll use that to get there so on the way back it should be no problem. thanks again
Rooster36

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just received the dvd today, 2 and a half months after i ordered it and im seeing them tonight.bonus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Live All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: