=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When I stopped listening to Nobody Loves You..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
doll fin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dusk rips me up.
Bringer of death you say?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's so many reuben songs that really hit me (i have a playlist of 26 of them)
to name a few shambles (long and short), since to me it basically describes exactly how I feel about one of my friends (I adore them but feelings are not recipricated Sad ), Cities on fire always gets me, theres some desperate raw energy to it that just makes me want to scream my lungs out along to it.

There's several others but i shall leave it with Numb at four in the morning. I've felt the same way several million times, I have reached the stage where pain has been the only thing keeping me going, and i've just run out of anyother feeling.

but yeah, basically I'm excessively emo and a bit of a reuben fan girl Very Happy *double thumbs up*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
layersofhistory

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last time's hitting me a bit hard right now because I have a close friend moving away next week. Stuck in my throat still gets me, though.
petrolmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banner Held High.

Because I'm a bitter old man.
fatvegan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doll fin wrote:
dusk rips me up.
A_Short_History

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very same song (nobody loves you) monopolised a huge part of my life for the same reason, i just hope you didn't have the same torture of being 6 feet away from your ex when they played it at a gig you went to....
Hell!

I stopped for a while - in fact i had to put Reuben altogether on hold for a little while - but when i picked it back up again something had changed because every other song had this new light on it i hadn't noticed before.

I can listen to every song that was associated before, and in way they all still are, because the hold this music has on me is far too strong to keep me away too long.

Now it seems the only way forward is to tattoo every inch of my body in reuben lyrics because they're all just so effing good!!! Razz
darryl101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been listening in the background Reuben's songs for quite a long time already. ofcourse i loved the songs. but never got to the point of digging deep into the actual band itself, until a Reuben die hard friend told me about the band. It started there, and now Reuben will forever be in my ipad's playlist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Releases All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: