=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manchester Academy Pics (More)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
csem-it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Manchester Academy Pics (More) Reply with quote

OK, I know that some of these pics are a bit naff but it seems you guys cant get enough of them so here's all the one's I got.

Setlist

Guys aren't there yet

Guy's come on to 'Evey time a teenager......'

I am the music man, and I play the piano!

Jon Playing

'Lenman has light for head'

Jim looking puzzeled

Nice 5-string pic

This pic of Jamie also come with 'The camra stare!'

All the gang (just about)

MMmmm country/western pose!

More crowd than band

Now, with this pic Jon was kind enough to take my camra and take a pic of all you lovely reuben fans there, I know that this one will spawn a lot of 'That's me, the one......' but anyway, if your on there and not looking your best, sorry. (I blacked out my face and the misses', I'm god ugly and she's shy)

The good 'ol 4 string is back

Jamie asleep and the back of someone's head

Last smokey pic of the band playing with crew and freinds in background

Meeting the band after

Taken just after midnight, with a tired and fed up jamie, guy look's so happy though
(Why oh why did I think giving the devils would look good in this pic?)

(The last two were actually taken by (Edit:) Frank Turner)

There we go, I know some of them are crap but if you dont like em, dont bother looking at them, Feel free to pm me and such if you have any questions.

P.S. Me and my GF were so lucky, I had a hotel room in MAN that night so it didn't matter when we got back AND the key broke to the bands van (A mixed blessing) meaning we spent about 1 and a half hours chatting and picking their brains about vids ect. (Most of this time jamie was eating and every time we asked a question only he could answer Guy or Jon would just keep shouting himn or go and grab him. Felt a bit guilty about that, pulling him away from his food and all but he didn't seem to mind.)
csem-it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Oh shit! Reply with quote

How could I forget the fully signed album cover (Even (Edit: How could I get his fucking name wrong!) Frank Turner's Signature Laughing )

BlueMinerva

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome pics man!! Haha I love jamie's face in the 2nd to last one, he looks like a gangster shark! (Am I the only one who sees it? (probably)).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Your Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: