=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manchester gig
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
**Jehn

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Manchester gig Reply with quote

Is anyone on here going to the Manchester gig here? It's just I know the promoter and he's said if I persuade 5 people to go he'll swing me some backstage passes, but all my mates are going home for summer!!

Tis gonna rock amazingly though. Can't believe the posters don't say engerica on them tho, theyre so good... they are playing the manc show, right?
-Craigy-

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my friend are going to the manchester gig, got the tickets, dunno if you flog that one to the promoter or something.
=TOM=

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey! i want a backstage pass.
.::Mon the Miffy::.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im definately going to the Manchester gig, but having seen Reuben play many a time, chances are you wont need those passes (unless you want to see backstage) because the bands will come out and chat after the show - theyre nice guys you know!

Still wouldnt mind some of those passes for me and my good friend Tom (SEE ABOVE) Razz

......and yes, Engerica are playing at the Manchester date!

Last edited by .::Mon the Miffy::. on Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
*emsie*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and a friend are off to that gig, can anyone give me general directions where it is on Oxford road, if Im asking in the right place that is?
I have visions of us walking all over the place for hours trying to find it. Thanks x Very Happy
briefrespite

Location: Dawlish DEVON [holiday destination of fat scallies everywhere]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*emsie* wrote:
Me and a friend are off to that gig, can anyone give me general directions where it is on Oxford road, if Im asking in the right place that is?
I have visions of us walking all over the place for hours trying to find it. Thanks x Very Happy

lol, i'm going as well. I live like 20mins from manchester and can't remember where it is either! [therefore i'll get a taxi from me grans house]

i'm so spazzy.

my ticket is number 13. doom.
-Craigy-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just gotta walk all the way down Oxford Rd, I always get the train to oxford and go odwn the road in the direction heading away from the city centre, its on the right and with it being academy 3 its in the union building, you'll see the people hanging around. To be more precise, it's the big building next to the one that says manchester academy on it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Craigy- wrote:
Just gotta walk all the way down Oxford Rd, I always get the train to oxford and go odwn the road in the direction heading away from the city centre, its on the right and with it being academy 3 its in the union building, you'll see the people hanging around. To be more precise, it's the big building next to the one that says manchester academy on it.

I think I know what your gettin at now, someone just told me it was up a load of stairs - how confusing Sad It can't be that hard to spot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
-Craigy- wrote:

I think I know what your gettin at now, someone just told me it was up a load of stairs - how confusing Sad It can't be that hard to spot.

Yep its up a spiral staircase hehe, i got a press pass for this gig so should get some ace pics.
-Craigy-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah its up a spiral stair case ONCE your in the union, its really not hard to find, just go on www.ticketline.co.uk and check academy then it gives you the exact spot from multimap
**Jehn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well as i am probly goin alone, without backstage passes unlss i can get the guy, anyone fancy meetin before outside oxford rd station, goin for a drink in grand cental, then goin to the gig?
*emsie*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you get presspasses and backstage passes to these things? Or is it some unique contact?
Confused
Matt/Dave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all my years of going to gigs I've heard so, so many people claiming they can get backstage passes for a show. Never have they actually done so, it's all a load of bollocks.

A relatively small show like this is usualy a different matter mind, it's just a case of knowing the promoter. It's not like there's much to see backstage anyway. The band are always mulling around outside as well so it's nothing special.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh I see, yeh many people have claimed they ahd the right link for passes - never followed though
Squiffy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*emsie* wrote:
never followed though

*Sniggers*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Live All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: