=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FAQ - Please read before posting (Updated 5 June 2007)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ric
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: FAQ - Please read before posting (Updated 5 June 2007) Reply with quote

This topic contains a list of the most frequently asked questions.
Please read this before asking questions as the answer may be below.

If you think anything's missing from the FAQ, please reply to this message and let me know.

Where can I find song x for download / Can someone send me song x?
This isn't allowed - see the forum rules

I logged in but my post came up as "Guest"
For some reason, sometimes you seem to have to log in twice (even if you tick "Log me on automatically each visit". Once you've logged in, make sure the "Log In" link has changed to "Log out [ your username ]".

If you don't stay logged in even after logging in twice, you'll probably need to make sure that your computer is set to allow cookies. If you need help doing this, check out this guide for Internet Explorer.

I downloaded a video from the site but it won't play
All of the videos on the site are compressed using DivX software to make them as small as possible. This means that you will need to download and install the free DivX software to be able to watch the videos. You can get it here.

There is more information and discussion about players etc here.

Why is the forum time wrong?
If the time is being displayed wrongly on your computer it's because you have the wrong timezone selected in your profile.

For the UK you should use the following settings:

GMT (Late October until whenever the clocks go forward)
--Use GMT

BST (whenever the clocks go back until Late October)
--Use GMT +1

Where can I find the lyrics / tabs for song x?
You can find lyrics for pretty much every song the band have recorded on the Fall Of The Bastille fansite. They also have the largest collection of Reuben tabs you're likely to find on the web.

What is the band's email address?
You can email the band at reuben@badmusic.net - all 3 band members check the account and reply to emails whenever they get a chance. Keep in mind that when they're on tour, they don't get to check their email very much.

Where can I buy older singles?
All of Reuben's early singles were limited edition releases ranging from 500 to 3000 copies. Here's how to get hold of them:

Pilot EP - You can usually buy this at gigs, however it sells very quickly so the band often run out before the end of their tours. You can also mailorder Pilot from Badmusic. Please note that the Godalming PO Box address shown on CDs is no longer in use.

Scared of the Police / Stux / Let's Stop Hanging Out - Unfortunately the band's first 3 singles have completely sold out. Your best bet is a second hand shop, record fair or eBay. If you're lucky you might find a random copy still sitting on the shelf in your local record shop.

Stuck In My Throat / all recent singles - SIMT may be sold out but I think there are still some copies in the shops. The more recent singles should be much easier to get hold of - the band have copies for sale at gigs.

What are the lyrics at the end of Dusk?
One day this will all stop, and I won't have to run or rush and push or try, and I will give back everything I took, I will kiss everyone I love, and I will fall asleep and I won't wake up for weeks and weeks... [as transcribed by veryexcellent]

Is there a list of every song Reuben have recorded?
Check out the Ultimate Song List

Last edited by ric on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Reuben All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: