=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another Glasgow ABC picture thread (beware dial-up users)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Your Photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
=Rich=



Age: 31
Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 18
Location: Up North

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Another Glasgow ABC picture thread (beware dial-up users) Reply with quote

Apologies for the new thread but I thought I had to! So this was my first time in Glasgow and My first seeing Reuben, plus I got the added bonus of seeing Sucio Perro aswell, anyone who might have saw me I was at the front row infront of Jon and was wearing a Biffy t shirt! Here we go, Sooch first!































That's the best of the Sooch ones, now for our lads, Reuben!
















































So there you go, it was a fantastic night, I love Reuben even more than I did before(if that was even possible) Highlights of the night included; opening with "tonight my wife is your wife", the new songs, the Irn Bru chant, having Jamie smile at me mid song and wink, The headgear they came on stage with and when I screamed "broken wings" and having Guy sing it back!
_________________
The stars have gone out from behind your eyes...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sofy



Age: 32
Joined: 25 Apr 2004
Posts: 1921
Location: Dumfries/Falkirk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace pics!! but couldn't you have just added them to the other thread?
_________________
My heart is held together with string and sellotape.
I always believed in futures
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
=Rich=



Age: 31
Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 18
Location: Up North

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sofy wrote:
ace pics!! but couldn't you have just added them to the other thread?


Sorry sofy, I thought it would have been a bitch to load cos there's that many, plus what the other thread already has might have made it worse.
_________________
The stars have gone out from behind your eyes...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chrispy



Age: 32
Joined: 27 Jan 2004
Posts: 1233
Location: Purgatory, Scotland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some sweet pics there dood, some good ones of Guy. Drummers are hard to get a decent pic of!

I saw Jamie give you the look & wink too. Hehehe.
If you look closely in one of the Sucio pics of Dragon at the crowd, you can see my bespectacled self rockin' out! Yass!
_________________
Stay Puffed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
=Rich=



Age: 31
Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 18
Location: Up North

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrispy wrote:
Some sweet pics there dood, some good ones of Guy. Drummers are hard to get a decent pic of!

I saw Jamie give you the look & wink too. Hehehe.
If you look closely in one of the Sucio pics of Dragon at the crowd, you can see my bespectacled self rockin' out! Yass!


Thanks a lot! It was the first time I'd properly used my camera to shoot a band aswell!


Did you see when the Sooch bassist jumped on the railing? I was holding him up! haha!
_________________
The stars have gone out from behind your eyes...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sofy



Age: 32
Joined: 25 Apr 2004
Posts: 1921
Location: Dumfries/Falkirk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=Rich= wrote:
sofy wrote:
ace pics!! but couldn't you have just added them to the other thread?


Sorry sofy, I thought it would have been a bitch to load cos there's that many, plus what the other thread already has might have made it worse.


i wasn't being nasty i just thought it would be nice to have one super mega thread of glasgow awesomeness Laughing
_________________
My heart is held together with string and sellotape.
I always believed in futures
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
=Rich=



Age: 31
Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 18
Location: Up North

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sofy wrote:
=Rich= wrote:
sofy wrote:
ace pics!! but couldn't you have just added them to the other thread?


Sorry sofy, I thought it would have been a bitch to load cos there's that many, plus what the other thread already has might have made it worse.


i wasn't being nasty i just thought it would be nice to have one super mega thread of glasgow awesomeness Laughing


I could shift them in there if you like?
_________________
The stars have gone out from behind your eyes...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sofy



Age: 32
Joined: 25 Apr 2004
Posts: 1921
Location: Dumfries/Falkirk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

na it's fine, probably better for people with not great tinternet. hehe
_________________
My heart is held together with string and sellotape.
I always believed in futures
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Your Photos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group