=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GIG isle of wight! do it for the education!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
i.o.w_posse

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: GIG isle of wight! do it for the education! Reply with quote

Dunno if people are going to be arsed to the isle of wight! but anyway theres a 5 band gig on 27th may *thursday night people* its at ryde theatre which is just up the road when you get off the boat! 3 for 5 bands, few originals a few covers bassically because its for our major assessment on this course! but come and watch! should be pretty slammin! cheers people, emial on this page for any more info! byeee[color=darkblue][/color][size=9][/size][size=12][/size]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hana xx

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i'd try to go but ive got an english lit exam the next day. ric emailed me about a spare ticket earlier and it was the ONLY GODDAMN TIME I WAS NOT ONLINE!!!! :'(

*bawls*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Your Bands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: