=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feeling Nostalgic....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuxmusic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Reuben. I'm in the midst of going through all of my favourite bands and making 'Best Of' CD's. I left Reuben to last because I knew it would be hardest to get down to 80 minutes of music. I'm currently stuck with 2hrs 6 minutes. And that was with some hard cuts. If I re-thought about it, those cut songs would have to be reconsidered, again and again.

Reuben were the best band that I have ever had the pleasure of hearing. I would welcome any return of Reuben with open arms. It's the most disheartening thing to not have a favourite band who are touring and releasing music. I feel like Reuben breaking up made me less interested in music. I'm not trying to assign blame or anything, but that's just how important a band they were and still are to me today.

The world feels darker knowing Reuben aren't in it.

Another thing I miss? The humour! Tell me another band who are as funny as Reuben were? It's impossible!

I'll come back here every once in a while. I'll moan, probably in the same vein as this, that I want Reuben to return. That cycle will continue for years to come. As long as this forum is here I'll be coming back, and leaving posts like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Reuben All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: