=REUBEN= Forum Index =REUBEN=
Welcome to the official =REUBEN= forum
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Christmas is Awesome' for Xmas NO1 (2010)

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: 'Christmas is Awesome' for Xmas NO1 (2010) Reply with quote

Hey guys Smile

So might be a bit of a longshot but I work for a small record label (not particularly relevant but I'm setting the scene haha) and today in the office we were discussing 'Christmas is Awesome' and Reuben's failed attempt to get Xmas NO1 in 2007 and we decided to try get the masses rallied to try and achieve it this year.

Rage was a great number 1 last year (as was the free gig) but why can't we have a rocking song that's ACTUALLY about Christmas this year?

Even top 5 would be immense so this venture is worth pursuing I feel!

The official FaceBook group can be located here:

Please join and invite your friends...I can't stress this part enough!

Please tweet/blog a link to the group too if you can, that would be immense Smile

A few of the Reuben YouTube videos are littered with comments about the failed 2007 attempt and how we should try again. Reuben might not be on everyones conciousness being fairly underground an' all, but the video is awesome enough to win over people who have never heard of them I am sure!

If anyone wants to become an admin just let me know and I'll make it so! The more on board helping to promote the cause, the better I reckon!

It's JUNE....WTF!? We need to start this campaign early because of Roob not being as well known as Rage and what not.

I'm sure there are other criticisms...feel free to share them haha!

Last edited by DeadBoomerang on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    =REUBEN= Forum Index -> Website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: